Wooden Serving Tray with Handles & Hand Carved Designs in tree of life motif, Serveware Kitchen Accessories
Store Indya is a travel quest to unravel the forgotten hand crafted skills of India… Store Indya was something that was created as a result of family trips we took across India. While travelling, we not only saw different cultures in different parts of India, but we also realized each corner of India has its
Store Indya is a travel quest to unravel the forgotten hand crafted skills of India…
Store Indya was something that was created as a result of family trips we took across India. While travelling, we not only saw different cultures in different parts of India, but we also realized each corner of India has its own secret. They all have their own unique art forms that’s known to only a very few in India, and almost unknown to the rest of the world. We discovered that these age-old glorious skills are getting suppressed. The artisans that we work with are trying to continue the dying legacy of their artwork. Each artwork handcrafted by them is an end product of their hard and meticulous work.
Store Indya wants to revive these art forms and at the same time empower these skilled artists. We want to present different art forms and create a whole new product by itself that has never been created before.
Overall, these products not only stand for aesthetics and traditions, but the designs on it also represent various socio-cultural issues that we want to talk about with the world and even encourage others to talk about it by gifting these handicrafts to one another. We want our products to not just sit quietly, looking pretty in a corner of your home
- Dimension :- Length – 38.1 CM x Width -25.4 CM x Height – 6.35 CM
- Hand carved out of beautiful mango wood with tree of life motif, this decorative wooden tray is made with a sturdy and durable frame.
- Adorned with eccentric design, this serving tray comes with sturdy handles for your convenience
- Serve beverages, dips, snacks and other food items in a stylish way. Also, makes a beautiful dining accessory
- Dated Back To 400 Years Ago In The Mughal Period, Artisans Of Saharanpur Started Wooden Carving Work And Now 1,00,000 Artisans Are Involved In This Industry Making Worldfs Finest Handicrafts By Purchasing This Product From Store Indya, You Will Help Sustain The 1,000 Year Traditions Of Hand Made Artistry Of Ethnic Artisans Living Off The Heartland Of India, As We Will Donate 10% Of Our Profits To Train A New Generation Of Artisans With Modern Techniques Of Craftsmanship.
Check Out More Suggestions