VonShef Electric Kettle with Boil Dry Protection and Removable Filter – Cordless, White, 1.7L – 2200W
VonShef 1.7L Kettle Keep boiling simple with the easy to use VonShef Kettle. Easy to power, refill, use and store, this 1.7L Kettle boils water quickly and easily. The large 1.7L capacity is enough to boil around seven standard sized cups of tea or coffee. With a water indicator line clearly visible
VonShef 1.7L Kettle
Keep boiling simple with the easy to use VonShef Kettle. Easy to power, refill, use and store, this 1.7L Kettle boils water quickly and easily.
The large 1.7L capacity is enough to boil around seven standard sized cups of tea or coffee.
With a water indicator line clearly visible through the front viewing panel, you can easily see how much water is in the kettle.
By only boiling the amount you need, this kettle helps to minimise the amount of energy needed to boil the kettle, reduces the chance of waste water, and ensures the kettle boils as quickly as possible.
Cordless kettle is easily portable, making it perfect for pouring.
The base unit is corded and features cord storage, ideal for keeping it neat on the countertop.
Automatic switch off feature will turn the appliance off once it’s reached boiling point. Plus, the kettle benefits from boil dry protection, which detects if there is no water in the vessel and automatically turns the kettle off.
Thanks to a removable washable tea filter, water will always taste clean and fresh.
- LARGE CAPACITY: The VonShef Essentials Kettle has a large 1.7L capacity ideal boiling water for hot beverages and cooking.
- WATER WINDOW: An external water indicator allows you to boil the perfect amount of water – minimising waste, energy and water whilst speeding up boiling times.
- NEUTRAL MODERN DESIGN: The white and grey colourway will look at home with all your other kitchen appliances.
- EASY TO USE: Cordless design, On/Off switch and cord storage all make for easy and convenient use.
- MANUFACTURER 2 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.