Glass Bottle Cutter, FIXM Bottle Cutter Machine Wine Bottle Glass Cutter, Cutting Tool or DIY Reuse Recycle Bear Wine Bottle Jars Creating Stained Glass, Tumblers, Bottle Planters, Bottle Lamps, Candle Holders (red BOTTLE CUTTER)
INSTRUCTION SUMMARY The basic requirement of the etching tool, of course, is to scribe a single continuous line on the bottle glass. To achieve this, two basic features must be met: (1) The cutting blade must be fixed before use. (2) Adjust the blade to an appropriate point and don’t move it any more. (3)
The basic requirement of the etching tool, of course, is to scribe a single continuous line on the bottle glass.
To achieve this, two basic features must be met:
(1) The cutting blade must be fixed before use.
(2) Adjust the blade to an appropriate point and don’t move it any more.
(3) The cutting blade must be perpendicular to the glass at all times.
(4) It is necessary to keep the etching straight.
STEP 1: Adjust the Machine
STEP 2: Make A Clear Score Line
STEP 3: Separate the Bottle
STEP 4: Smooth the edge
Insert a bottle into the Fixm so that the cutting wheel lines up to the desired cutting location and adjust the screws until the Kinkajou grasps the bottle firmly but still allows it to easily turn. Engage the cutting wheel and rotate the bottle one complete turn ONLY.
Place a separation tie on each side of the score line and pour alternating streams of boiling and cold water to stress the glass. The Fixm can handle thick and thin bottles just fine however thicker glass may require more cycles of boiling and cold water to force the separation.
Your Fixm kit includes 6 sheets of sandpaper. This sandpaper will easily remove any sharp edge but if you’re looking for that gorgeous, polished edge. We tend to cut bottles with attractive painted labels because preserving paper labels is a challenge.
Please note the instructions above are a quick summary. Refer to the Instruction Manual included in your kit for safety and operational procedures.
Bottle Cutter with Carbide Cutting Wheel
2 Silicone Separation Ties (fits common bottle sizes)
4 Pieces Sand Paper
- 7 PIECES KIT – Cutting Tool + 4Pcs Sandpaper + 2Pcs Separation ties, Sandpaper to help polish the glass, make a cleaner separation due to Separation ties
- WORK PERFECTLY – Accommodates bottles up to 1.5 liters, cut bottles from 43mm-102mm and blade lasts over 200 cuts, ideal for wine/ whiskey/ beer bottles, no breakage like other bottle cutter
- EASY AND SIMPLE TO USE – simply loosen the cutter on both sides, insert your bottle, tighten evenly, flip a lever to engage your cutter head and twist to score. The rolling wheels help keep the bottle moving smoothly and aligned for a seamless score.
- SMOOTHLY CUTTING – The results will amaze you, clean breaks nearly every time. Even thick champagne bottles break easily and smoothly; has a long guarantee time
- CREATIVE AND CONVENIENT. Make your own Glass Bottle DIY that even can be a gift, such as creating Stained Glass, Tumblers, Vases, Bottle Planters, Bottle Lamps, Candle Holders, help you do your bit for the environment.
Check Out More Suggestions