Andrew James Waffle Mix for Waffle Makers & Waffle Irons, Easy to Make Belgian Style Waffle Batter, Just Add Oil & Water
The Andrew James Waffle Mix is perfect for creating delicious Belgian waffles at home. It is so simple to use and much easier than creating a waffle batter from scratch. All you need to do is measure out the mix then add oil and water to create your own creamy batter. The 1KG bag of
The Andrew James Waffle Mix is perfect for creating delicious Belgian waffles at home. It is so simple to use and much easier than creating a waffle batter from scratch. All you need to do is measure out the mix then add oil and water to create your own creamy batter.
The 1KG bag of Waffle Mix is enough to make up to 10 waffles or even more, depending on the size of your machine.
Use this premade mix to make great tasting Belgian waffles that you can top with syrup, honey, ice cream, etc. For more adventurous cooks, this mix is the perfect base to add extra ingredients to for your own sweet or savoury recipes.
If you are making multiple batches, lay the first waffles on a paper on a cooling tray to help them retain their crispiness. You can also put them in an oven at 200 degrees centigrade for short periods to keep them warm whilst you are making the rest. Waffles with this mix can be frozen whilst they are fresh and reheated in a toaster.
Please Note: This mix includes Wheat, Milk Powder, Soya and Egg Powder which may be allergens for some people. It is not Gluten Free and not suitable for Vegans.
Ingredients: Wheat Flour (Contains: Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Maize Starch, Sugar, Butter, Milk Powder, Buckwheat Flour, Raising Agents (E341 (i), E500), Salt, Soya Flour, Dried Whole Egg Powder, Flavouring.
Nutritional Information per 100g as sold.
Energy kj 1456.2
Energy Kcals 343.6
Fat (g) 1.9
Of which saturates (g) 0.5
Carbohydrate (g) 75.4
Of which sugar (g) 13.7
Protein (g) 9.2
Salt (g) 1.704
Store in a cool dry place.
Mix a ratio of 1KG of dry mix to 1 Litre of tepid water and 150ml of cooking oil.
- STRESS FREE WAFFLE MIX — The Andrew James Belgian Style Waffle Mix is the stress free way to make delicious, hot and fluffy waffles at home. All you need to do is add oil and water to create your own waffle batter.
- MAKES UP TO 10 LARGE WAFFLES — On average you’ll need about 100g of dry mix for a traditional square waffle so this 1kg bag will let you make more than enough for a family breakfast, brunch or tea time dessert. The exact number this bag will make depends on the size of your waffle iron, how thick you make your batter and if you add any other ingredients.
- GREAT FOR WAFFLE MAKER MACHINES — This pre-made dry waffle mix is great for use with electric waffle maker machines when you add your oil and water. It can also be used with traditional stovetop waffle irons, bubble waffle makers, waffle sticks or novelty waffle makers.
- USE AS A BASE FOR OTHER RECIPES — You can make up the mix according to the packet instructions for plain, traditional Belgian style waffles or add your own twist with ingredients like vanilla essence, cocoa powder or savoury spices.
- DRY MIX CAN BE STORED — If you don’t use all the mix in one go you can seal the bag and store it in a cool dry place until the next time you need it. The bag will have an individual use-by date and storage instructions printed on it.
Check Out More Suggestions